Posted on: September 19, 2023
As a Shift Manager or Restaurant Manager you will be responsible
for assisting the execution of daily operations activities. The
following provides an overview of the basic responsibilities of a
Restaurant Manager however, with each certification you will be
qualified and expected to provide additional leadership in one or
more additional areas (Open/Close, Kitchen and/or Customer
Service). You may be responsible for overall restaurant
effectiveness. As needed, you may be assigned other managerial and
supervisory responsibilities, including performing as the
Operations Leader. See certification position descriptions
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew
- Act as Cash Manager as needed, including setting up cash
register(s) at open and verifying cash at close.
- Perform walk-thru to ensure restaurant is ready to open/close
- Work with Restaurant Management team to train, develop and
communicate with crew members and Team Trainers through team
huddles, manager meetings, etc. Supervise crew members and Team
Trainers in a way that maximizes retention.
- Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations
tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies and
procedures to "Delight Every Customer".
- Work with Restaurant Management team to ensure quality,
production and service standards are met and to create a safe,
efficient and professional environment for customer and other
- Help execute appropriate shift-specific procedures according to
daily operations plan. Assist the Restaurant Management team in
maintaining proper coverage via crew member schedules to ensure
that the restaurant attains/exceeds all customer service
- Follow up and ensure resolution of customer complaints or
concerns as needed.
The Wendy's Company is the world's second largest quick-service
hamburger company. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500
franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other
countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One or more years of restaurant experience
- 6 months or more of restaurant, retail, customer service
focused, or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure and giving
sound advice and direction. Must be able to take direction, give
direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong
customer orientation focus.
- Must exhibit professionalism, composure, and discretion when
expediting or resolving all customer related concerns and
- Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a
fast paced environment that may involve noise and hot/cold
temperatures or other elements. Must be able to stand for prolonged
periods of time. Position requires the use of a headset. Frequent
lifting and carrying (up to 25-50 pounds, as necessary), reaching,
pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and stooping is involved.
- Must be available to report for work promptly and regularly, as
well as work all day parts and days of the week. May be required to
transfer from one location to another and must have the ability to
travel to other restaurants, area office, etc., as business needs
- Must have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end
It is the policy of Tar Heel Capital that all employment and
management decisions are made based on job-related factors. The
Company is committed to compliance with federal and state laws that
prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national
origin, race, religion, or gender. Tar Heel Capital will make
reasonable accommodationfor qualified individuals with known
disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
This policy of non-discrimination extends to all personnel
practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, job
assignment, transfer, promotion, training, lay off and recall,
separation and salary administration.Required
Keywords: Wendy's, Huntersville , Management, Executive , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!