Registered Nurse (RN), Neuro Progressive- Nights
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 19, 2023
$20,000 Sign--on Bonus EligibleWhy join our team?Frye Regional
Medical Center employs more than 1500 professional and clinical
staff.--Our medical center is a 355-bed acute care facility which
offers a broad array of inpatient and outpatient care.--Frye
Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing patients with a
full range of services to meet the healthcare needs of our
community.--We believe our employees are our most valuable assets
in accomplishing this goal and we have made great strides to ensure
employee satisfaction.--If you are passionate about changing lives,
we are looking for you!Job SummaryProvides direct patient care to
patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable
scope and standards of practice.--COMPANY DESCRIPTIONDuke LifePoint
Healthcare is a joint venture of Duke University Health System, one
of the country's leading academic health systems, and LifePoint
Health, a leading healthcare company dedicated to Making
Communities Healthier.--These two forces joined because of the
shared interest in collaborating with hospitals, healthcare
providers and patients to bring high quality, innovative healthcare
services to communities.--Duke LifePoint combines Duke's
unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence and quality care with
LifePoint's extensive resources and knowledge and experience
operating community hospitals and healthcare
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety
goals, and NQF Safe Practices.--Benefits ---Wide range of benefits
- Here at Frye,--you choose your own--Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household.--Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan allows you to take up to 30%
off of your bi-weekly health insurance premiums.--You also accrue
points which allows you to buy merchandise or gift cards at no cost
to you.Qualifications - ExternalMinimum Education
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferredLicenses/Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Current RN license to practice in NC
- ACLS preferredEqual opportunity and affirmative action
employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for
employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Huntersville , Registered Nurse (RN), Neuro Progressive- Nights, Healthcare , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!