Bojangles is a Fair Chance Employer
Are you an experienced and engaging leader with supervisor
skills in Restaurant Management? Join the Bojangles Restaurants,
Inc. team and be part of an Authentic Southern Powerhouse in the
Our General Managers make Bo Time happen every day by leading a
team-oriented work environment that serves Real Deal Southern
flavor including the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced in
If you have experience in leading teams, maximizing sales, and
exceeding customer expectations in the restaurant industry and are
looking for a place to advance your career and call home, we may
have an opportunity for you. Bojangles is looking for talented
salaried managers with a drive to be the best for our current and
future locations right now and offering one of the best
compensation packages in the business!
Why work at Bojangles?
• Competitive Salary Paid WEEKLY!
• Excellent Bonus Program, Rewards, and Incentive
• Medical Plan, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid vacation
• 401k Plan with Company Match
• And Much More….
Minimum age – 18+ years old
Drug Free Workplace
Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status, or any other category
protected under applicable law.
• Always maintains highest personal and
professional appearance. Assumes responsibility for the store-wide
adherence to Bojangles uniform and grooming standards.
• Creates long-term goals and action plans for
QSC. Ultimately responsible
for the QSC level of the store always.
• Responsible for all facilities management,
store equipment, including
calibrations, repairs, preventive maintenance, and energy
• Can manage opening/transition/closing shifts
• Maintains holding times, service speed, raw and
finished product quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
• Supervises preparation and positioning of
people, equipment, and
products for each shift.
• Resolves customer complaints and aims to
achieve Bojangles standards of customer satisfaction.
• Supervises delivery of raw products.
• Follows up on maintenance person during
• Creates long-term unit objectives and action
plans for sales through the use of Hot Schedules and other
• Executes local marketing activities and
extensions of company promotions.
• Defines trading area, competitors, and traffic
• Responsible for unit implementation of new
products and procedures.
• Displays correct and accurate POP
• Communicates sales building ideas with
• Follows up on procedures that support market
• Projects annual sales and profit plan.
• Responsible for holding line items within
• Checks store period reports for accuracy.
• Reconciles period P & L with accounting.
• Ensures all security procedures are
• Controls labor, waste, and cash.
• Responsible for staffing of Team Members and
development of Shift Leaders.
• Assists in management recruitment.
• Evaluates potential manager candidates from
• Executes in store recruitment programs.
• Interviews, hires, and trains Team Members and
• Responsible for the retention of Team Members
• Ensures that labor laws are enforced.
• Responsible for the overall Management and Team
Member development programs.
• Ensures that employee benefits are properly
• Conducts performance reviews with AD on
Managers and Team Members.
• Sets goals for development of Shift Managers
and Team Members.
• Handles corrective action and/or terminations
according to company policy.
• Helps conduct Management Team and Team Member
• Assumes responsibility for following proper
store-wide safe and cash procedures including balancing registers,
writing bank deposits, maintaining cash logs, and auditing finances
• Plans, schedules, and approves performance
• Insures timely and thorough processing of all
• Shows an understanding of Hot Schedules and
utilizes the tool to write effective crew and manager’s schedules
with a focus on labor control and customer experience.
• Responsible for all employee personnel
• Helps complete all store reports.
• Responsible for safe contents.
• Creates and utilizes a computerized build-to
and is in charge of ordering.
• Utilizes bin prediction level charts.
• Completes all Management paperwork.
• Completes documentation and updates in store
• Completes weekly inventories.
• Maintains store safety checklists.
• Completes all required logs.
• Completes daily, midweek, and weekly
• Complies with all policies and procedures as
directed in Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources
• Must be able to work a 10 hour shift five times
a week (50 Hour Work Week)
• Must be able to run, open, and close shifts
• Responsible for selection and development of
all store employees including interviewing, training, and employee
• Complete weekly reports.
• Must have completed Bojangles’ required classes
• Must pass Field Exam with 90% or
• Must be Servsafe® certified or complete
Servsafe® Class within first 6 months of employment.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must have 3-5 years management experience. QSR