Bojangles is a Fair Chance Employer
Are you looking to take your management and supervisor skills to
the next level? Join the Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. team and be
part of an Authentic Southern Powerhouse in the restaurant
Our Shift Manager make Bo Time happen every day by leading a
team-oriented work environment that serves Real Deal Southern
flavor including the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced Tea
in the Industry.
If you have experience of six months or more in running shifts
in the restaurant industry and are looking for a place to advance
your career and call home, we may have an opportunity for you.
Why work at Bojangles?
• WEEKLY PAY up to $13.00 per hour!
• We offer Flexible Schedules and Full and
• Bonus Opportunity and Reward and Incentive
• Medical plan, dental, and vision insurance
• Scholarship Program
• Company Matching 401K!
• Paid vacation
Minimum age – 18+ years old
Drug Free Workplace
Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status or any other category
protected under applicable law.
• Maintains highest personal hygiene and
professional appearance at all times.
• Can manage opening/transition/closing shifts
• Maintains holding times, service speed and
quality, raw and finished
product quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
• Handles customer complaints.
• Supervises preparation and positioning of
people, equipment, and products for each shift.
• Supervises delivery of raw product.
• Follows up on maintenance person during
• Can perform all Team Members functions.
• Increasing sales and store
• Follows up on procedures that support market
• Ensures all security procedures are
• Controls labor, waste, and cash.
• Ensures labor laws are enforced.
• Helps train and develop Team Members.
• Handles corrective action to company
• Calculates build-to and is in charge of
• Utilizes bin predictions and make product
• Responsible for safe contents.
• Completes all MIC paperwork.
• Completes cash sheet, counts drawer, and
• Completes all required logs.
• Completes daily inventories.
• Complies with all policies and procedures as
directed in Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources
• This position will be used to identify
candidates for the position of Assistant Unit Director.
• Must be (complete) certified on all positions,
attends all workshops.
• Must be able to run, open and/or close shifts
• Must complete required training classes. Must
pass Field Exam with 90% or better.
• Must be Servsafe® certified or complete
Servsafe® Class within first 6 months of employment.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.