Bojangles - Getting Started - Huntersville, NC - Team Member
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Start your “Bo-Journey” today!
“It’s Bo Time” isn’t a phrase, it’s a lifestyle. We
commit ourselves to being better for each other and our
guests. You see this in our hospitality, our inclusiveness and
the promise to deliver great service.
Benefits of Being a Team Member at Bojangles:
- Referral Program - $250.00 for every friend you review and
stays 90 days.
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule – Morning,
Evening, Weekends – Full and Part-time
- WEEKLY PAY
- Free Unlimited Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health
- Low-Cost Health Insurance, Dental and Vision benefit
- Paid Vacation Time
- Free Meals
- Leadership and Career Development Opportunities
Team Members can serve in a variety of different roles that can
include being a cashier, maintaining our dining room or preparing
our food. One common expectation is that each team member can
greet guests with a genuine smile and warm and inviting spirit.
Essential duties for a Team Member may include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Welcoming our guest and thanking them for choosing
- Accepts payments form guests and makes change correctly.
- Explains menu and answer product questions for all guests.
- Prepares and serves our exceptional food.
- Maintains a clean and inviting restaurant.
- Bending, kneeling, standing and lifting (up to approximately 25
lbs. as necessary).
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoys and values Teamwork
Keywords: Bojangles, Huntersville , Bojangles - Getting Started - Huntersville, NC - Team Member, Other , Huntersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!