Company: Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United
States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in
Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.Click to learn more about
- Under supervision, performs mechanical or electrical
troubleshooting and repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment
according to manufacturer's manuals, diagrams, sketches etc.
- Performs entry to mid-level break-fix preventative
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as
needed by leadership.
- Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost
- May be required to setup and operate simple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform basic welding tasks.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems
- Completes technical self-study programs for career
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus or 18 months of
related experience in general industry.
- Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems. Can
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Extensive Safety Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance to
heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in
all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Inc., Huntersville , Maintenance Technician, Other , Huntersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!