Oil Sales and Service Rep
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Safety-Kleen Charlotte, NC is looking for a
Oil Sales & Service Driver to join their
safety conscious team! The successful candidate
will be responsible for collecting used oil from pre-established
local customer locations and transport back to a company facility
for disposal using a tank truck. This role may also be required to
sell new lube products and/or services to pre-existing route
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the
stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at
company disposal facilities;
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by
collecting customer information and analyzing customer
- Up-sell services and products at customer locations and
generate new leads in the field;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and
interactive communication with customers;
- Able to work overtime as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an
- Class B CDL with no restrictions
- Tanker endorsement is needed
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career
with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong
sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around
keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2
billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service
organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste
management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We
collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we
have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us
to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste
management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Join our safety focused team
today! To learn more about our company, and to
apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Huntersville , Oil Sales and Service Rep, Other , Huntersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!