Level 2 Inspector UT
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- An NDT Level 2 shall have the skills and knowledge to set up
and calibrate equipment, to conduct tests, and to interpret,
evaluate, and document results in accordance with procedures
approved by the responsible Level 3 with respect to applicable
codes, specifications, and standards. The level 2 shall be
thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the test
method and shall exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job
(OJT) training and guidance of trainees and Level 1 personnel.
- Have the skills and knowledge to set up and standardize
equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or
rejection, and document results.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the
- Have the skills and knowledge to conduct systems performance
checks in accordance with the applicable process standard.
- Capable of providing the necessary guidance and/or supervision
to trainees and level I personnel.
- Be familiar with the codes, standards, and other contractual
documents that control the methods as used by X-R-I Testing.
- When specified in the written practice, be capable of
developing work instructions from the approved general procedures.
Such work instructions shall require final approval by a level 1
certified in the method.
- Have a basic knowledge of the relevant product manufacturing
and inspection technology.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual shall have
sufficient education, training and experience to ensure
qualification in Ultrasonic Testing.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Huntersville , Level 2 Inspector UT, Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!