Assembler - 1st Shift
Posted on: September 17, 2023
This position is responsible for assembling metal product,
partially or completely, and positioning parts. You will assemble
according to knowledge of the unit or following blueprints,
diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
Role & Responsibility
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets
or other fasteners using hand, air and/or power tools.
- Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between
- Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening
operations as specified.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with
safety rules and regulations.
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested
- Position may require additional responsibility and ability to
work overtime hours.
- Work experience 0-2 years or more, preferably in a
- Travel Required: less than 10%
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and
perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and
under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet
build requirements. Must possess the ability to read build sheets
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers
in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired
through the completion of a high school diploma or GED is
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment
operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom
training. General instructions are given on recurring duties,
operations and assignments; detailed instructions are given on new
duties, operations and assignments.
- The overall level of work is defined as medium duty. Employees
are expected to exert 21 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
11 to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible
up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. There are some
levels of work defined as heavy duty in which the employees are
expected to exert 51 to 70 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 21
to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force
constantly to move objects.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a
leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture,
landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and
services. The company is committed to empowering people to
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands,
including Bobcat compact equipment, Doosan portable power products,
Ryan and Steiner grounds maintenance equipment and Geith
attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce
and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age,
race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-###-####. Doosan
is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Nearest Major Market: Hickory Associated topics: assemble,
assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
Keywords: Bobcat, Huntersville , Assembler - 1st Shift, Other , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!