Company: Doosan Bobcat NA US
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Knowledgeable and capable of operating various machines. Sets up
and operates equipment to perform machining operations, such as
sawing, turning, boring, facing, and threading parts according to
specifications on process sheets, blueprints and sketches of parts
to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set
up and operating requirements.
Role & Responsibility
- Reads process sheets, blueprints and sketches of parts to
determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up
and operating requirements.
- Mounts work pieces into work clamp device.
- Selects and installs tooling in tool ports, turrets or indexing
heads and automatic tool change magazine.
- Starts machine operation and observes numerical display on
control panel to compare with data on print sheet to verify
- Inspects first run piece and spot checks succeeding pieces as
required or specified for quality and conformance to specifications
using various gauges and measuring equipment.
- Organizes materials for next run.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with
safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and
perform work accordingly.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure
for extended periods of time in order to meet build
- Must possess basic machining knowledge and the ability to read
build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers
in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired
through the completion of high school or equivalent is
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment
operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations
or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties,
operations or assignments.
- Diploma - High School Diploma/Equivalent (Allow Equivalent)
Experience: 0> 2 years
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a
leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture,
landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and
services. The company is committed to empowering people to
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands,
including Bobcat compact equipment, Doosan portable power products,
Ryan and Steiner grounds maintenance equipment and Geith
attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce
and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age,
race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-###-####. Doosan
is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Nearest Major Market: Hickory Associated topics: cad, cnc, cnc
fabricating, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer aided
design, computer aided design, computerized numerical control,
Keywords: Doosan Bobcat NA US, Huntersville , Machine Operator/Production, Other , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!