EKG Tech PRN
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Job SummaryUnder the general guidance of the
physicians/providers performs EKG procedures.COMPANY
DESCRIPTIONFrye Regional Medical Center, located in the beautiful
foothills of North Carolina is a 355-bed acute care hospital,
81-bed Behavioral Health facility and more than 70 primary and
specialty care providers.Essential Functions
- Receives patients, explains method of procedure and makes sure
patient is comfortable.
- Provides patient services to all ages using imaging
- Operates ultrasound equipment to perform clinical diagnostic
ultrasound exams and routine invasive procedures according to
established standards and practices.
- Maintains equipment and supplies and organizes work area.
- Keeps accurate records, helps with scheduling of the ultrasound
and keeps patient flow smoothBenefits - -Wide range of benefits
- Here at Frye, -you choose your own -Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. -Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work. -Why join our team?Frye Regional
Medical Center employs more than 1500 professional and clinical
staff. Our medical center is a 355-bed acute care facility which
offers a broad array of inpatient and outpatient care. Frye
Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing patients with a
full range of services to meet the healthcare needs of our
community. We believe our employees are our most valuable assets in
accomplishing this goal and we have made great strides to ensure
employee satisfaction. If you are passionate about changing lives,
we are looking for you!
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Huntersville , EKG Tech PRN, Other , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!