Company: Excel Truck Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Imagine earning more as an elite team member of a stable
dealership that continues to grow meaning advancement opportunities
for you. Experience a more rewarding career with less hours, less
stress, and an incredible support system. Enjoy a better work
environment that is all about customer service rather than hitting
quotas. Excel Truck Group is seeking a Service Advisor to join our
Statesville, NC team. Schedule is 9:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday
Rotation If you are a truck or auto service advisor or if you have
strong administrative skills, and truck or automotive technical
skills, this is a career you should explore! Please click Apply or
email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org Some of the
benefits to you:
- Industry leading pay: Base compensation range starts between
$50,000-$75,000 annually based on experience and our team's monthly
- Strong benefits package - Includes multiple health plans to
choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term
disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6
- Great Schedule : 1 st Shift - 9:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday
- Environment - Enjoy better hours and no fluctuation in
compensation and schedule that you would normally experience with a
dealership. You will also have a better communication system in
place to provide better customer service and expedite process
seamlessly as needed
- Advancement - As you learn our business, you will be able to
move into a Service Office Supervisor role as well as other
opportunities throughout the company
- Stability - Excel Truck Group sells and supports Freightliner,
the #1 manufacturer of trucks on the road today with 40% of the
market share. Join an established dealer that has been in business
since 1981, over 800 employees with 10 locations serving the
- Family-owned - Get to know the owners of the company! See how
active they are within the organization and how much they care
about their employees. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance supporting a high-volume
Truck Service team.
- Support the diagnostic, repair estimate, commitment of payment,
repair, and vital communication as a part of the repair process
(opening and closing RO's). Communicates promptly addresses and
resolves customer concerns and service follow-up issues.
- Build productive working relationships with fellow employees
through clear communications. Has an approachable style; fosters
open communication through active listening.
- Ask relevant questions regarding repair or service request to
ensure proper servicing of vehicle.
- Maintain open communications with our technicians, management
team and customers regarding job/repair status changes.
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the
service they received.
- Promote cooperation and teamwork among technicians and support
staff. Assists other Service Advisors when needed.
- May assist or lead the dispatch process of drivers to pick-up
and deliver trucks to and from our customers.
- Support our Safety Culture and is committed to our Elite
- Perform all other related duties as assigned to support our
dealership and our customer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to the individual's
race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability,
genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Excel Truck Group, Huntersville , Service Advisor, Other , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!