Manufacturing Associate B - Green
Company: The Timken Company
Location: Iron Station
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the
ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the
efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in
motion.Job Description:Sets up and operates a variety of Green
production machines to produce roller bearing components to
specifications. Effectively monitors production while maintaining a
safe and clean work environment. Responsible for quality and
quantity of work produced in assigned area. Completes appropriate
duties as assigned by management. What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage plus shift
differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits
package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company
with over 100 years of doing business. What We Need:
- Technical or mechanical background.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and
- Demonstrated strong math and mechanical skills.
- Must have high school or general equivalency diploma
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- 2 or more years work experience in manufacturing environment or
related education preferred. All qualified applicants shall be
treated equally according to their individual qualifications,
abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will
be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race,
religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: The Timken Company, Huntersville , Manufacturing Associate B - Green, Professions , Iron Station, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!