Inventory Control Tech
Company: Frye Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Job SummaryThe Materiel Management Distribution IC Tech
integrates the off-site Materiel Management Department with the
hospital and is responsible for the delivery of Central Stores
totes, medical supplies, packages, equipment and mail
correspondence between the Materiel Management department and other
departmentsCOMPANY DESCRIPTIONFrye Regional Medical Center, located
in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina is a 355-bed acute
care hospital, 81-bed Behavioral Health facility and more than 70
primary and specialty care providers. -Essential Functions
- Using a Pick List, pull supply orders for various departments
of the hospital.
- Using a Put List, verify supplies and replenish and rotate
stock on shelves.
- Deliver Central Stores totes in a timely manner.
- Deliver medical supplies, packages and equipment to proper
location and gain signature for proof of delivery on log sheets
with package identification.
- Coordinate mail between Materiel Management Department and
- Assist keying in supply orders
- Assist Shipping/Receiving Tech
- Performs duties in severe weather conditions.
- Fill in for couriers and work in receiving when
- Put up supplies and rotate on a daily basis.Why join our
team?Frye Regional Medical Center employs more than 1500
professional and clinical staff. -Our medical center is a 355-bed
acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient and
outpatient care. -Frye Regional Medical Center is dedicated to
providing patients with a full range of services to meet the
healthcare needs of our community. -We believe our employees are
our most valuable assets in accomplishing this goal and we have
made great strides to ensure employee satisfaction. -If you are
passionate about changing lives, we are looking for you! -Benefits
- -Wide range of benefits options!
- Here at Frye, -you choose your own -Medical, Dental, and Vision
plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the
coverage that best fits your needs.
- 401(K) retirement plan contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life
insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide
emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire
household. -Services are available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a
- Free travel and entertainment discount program to ensure you
enjoy your time away from work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required -
- Valid NC Driver's License in good standing.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Frye Regional Medical Center, Huntersville , Inventory Control Tech, Professions , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!